Workshop on Bayesian Nonparametrics in Turin
On February 19 took place at Collegio Carlo Alberto the second Statalks, a series of Italian workshops aimed at Master students, PhD students, post-docs and young researchers. This edition was dedicated to Bayesian Nonparametrics. The first two presentations were introductory tutorials while the last four focused on theory and applications. All six were clearly biased according to the scientific interests of our group. Below are the program and the slides.
- A gentle introduction to Bayesian Nonparametrics I (Antonio Canale)
- A gentle introduction to Bayesian Nonparametrics II (Julyan Arbel)
- Dependent processes in Bayesian Nonparametrics (Matteo Ruggiero)
- Asymptotics for discrete random measures (Pierpaolo De Blasi)
- Applications to Ecology and Marketing (Antonio Canale)
- Species sampling models (Julyan Arbel)